Ranking the Legend Series by Shlok Choudhary

In my opinion, Prodigy is by far the best book in the Legend series. Prodigy is the second book in the series and the reason that I like it more than the others is because this is the book where a lot of the action happens. Yes, there is a lot of action in the first book as well, but I feel that this book was more interesting. One of the most important events that happen in this book is that the Elector Primo, basically the president, of the Republic dies, and his son takes his place. There are many more interesting moments in this book that would take too long to explain, but this is still definitely my favorite out of the three books.


Although many of the major events happen in the first book, they do not have too much action with it. A couple of very important events in the first book is June's older brother, Metais, dies. Originally, everyone in the Republic thought that it was Day, even June, but later on, she realizes that it isn't him, but someone who nobody would have expected. Day is eventually caught by the Republic and charged with the death sentence, but by that time, Day and June have met and they have started to warm up to each other. Although this book was amazing, I would have to place it just below Prodigy.


I personally did not like Champion as much as the two previous novels. I feel like this book was a little bit excessive in the way that it portrayed the war and June and Day. There were some important events and also some very tense moments. One of these major events is when Anden, the new Elector Primo unexpectedly kisses June. Also, one of the most tense moments in this book was when Day was supposed to give a speech supporting the Republic, but goes against it and almost gets killed. Overall though, this was not a terrible book, but I prefer the other two over this one.

Comments

  1. I remember reading these books in Mr. Suh's class. Good review Shlok 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Legend for a class and remember really liking it. I didn't realize it was part of a larger series though. I think I'm going to check out the rest of these books when I get a chance. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts and opinion of Solo by Kwame Alexander Bj Allanah

Review of Fantastic Mr. Fox by Bj Allanah

The Keeper Review by Bj Allanah