Review of Fantastic Mr. Fox by Bj Allanah

Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl and Illustrated by Quentin Blake

After 12 years of Mr. Fox living on the countryside, he ends up breaking the promise with his wife. The promise was that he would forget his old life and stop stealing. But one day him and a few other common animals raid the farms of human neighbors, Boggis, Bruce, and Bean. Because of this quick turn of events he ends up putting the lives of his friends and family in danger as they were to be hunted by these three farmers. Throughout the story, his family is forced to constantly move throughout the underground tunnels that Mr. Foxs' family and other animals create to avoid being killed by these farmers. Mr. Fox has to use his natural instinct and imaginative mind to maneuver and rise above these farmers. This book has action, drama, and suspense. It is an exceptional book that I personally would recommend you read.

9/10



Comments

  1. I have never actually read the book, but the movie is very good. If this is anything like that then I will definitely have to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember listening to that book in the car as a kid. I remember the part about the tunnels, and i thought it was a pretty good book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bj. I've never heard of anything related to this book but I think I might check it out sometime. Sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review Bj, I remember reading this book when I was young and I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi BJ, cool review. I remember reading almost all of roald dahl's books but i've never read this one before. thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good review Bj. I've read some other books from Roald Dahl but I've yet to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was amazing BJ. I love how after reading this post I was able to remember reading this book in second grade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an interesting book, Bj. I might read it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen the movie of this and really thought it was cool, and I've also read some ronald dahl before so I might wanna look into reading this one now. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Bj! I imagine the thrill you would have felt while reading this book! Will definitely read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Review BJ! This review really brought back memories of reading this book. I think that when I was younger, I used to think this book was a 6/10, but looking back and reading this review. I think that your rating of 9/10 fits great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember reading this a long time ago, thanks for the summary of Fantastic Mr. Fox! I enjoy many of Roald Dahl's works.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Wes Anderson movie is one of my favorite movies of all time, but I also love Roald Dahl and his storytelling. I love Quentin Blake's illustrations and I agree that it's really suspenseful. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey BJ, I love this book and movie as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember reading this book at around 2nd to 3rd grade and I remember enjoying but I never got to finish reading the whole time, I hope to revisit this book someday. Good Review!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Bj, The movie was a core memory of my childhood and I remember reading this book in elementary school during free reading time. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts and opinion of Solo by Kwame Alexander Bj Allanah

The Keeper Review by Bj Allanah